B-vitamins are important regulators and activators in metabolism. They belong to the group of water-soluble vitamins and do not store very well in the body, which is why they should be taken regularly.
EncorMed® Active B-complex is characterised by an activated vitamin B content, which means that it can be absorbed and utilised particularly well by the body and tolerability is also increased.
Functions of Vitamin B-complex
- Contributes to emotional well-being and stress tolerance
- For a healthy nerve metabolism and to support the function of the nervous system
- Assists in the treatment of pain
- Used to treat dehydrated complexion
- Contributes to ensuring a normal energy metabolism
- If there is an increased need or too little intake from the diet
92 mg pantothenic acid
81 mg Vitamin B1
15 mg Vitamin B2
15 mg Vitamin B6
10 mg inositol hexanicotinate
400 µg Biotin
400 µg folic acid
400 µg Vitamin B12
3-5 business days
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
Article Number: 102548
Vitamins, minerals and trace elements of the highest quality at the best price made in Austria.