Active calcium (-citrate)
Calcium citrate is characterised by an exceptionally good tolerance and is easily absorbed by the body.
99% of the body’s calcium is stored in the skeleton and plays a central role in maintaining normal bone and tooth structure. In addition, this mineral is of great importance for muscle function, nerves and energy metabolism.
Additional supply of this mineral is particularly useful for people who do not eat dairy products.
Functions of Active calcium
- Contributes to maintaining the stability of bones and teeth
- Covers increased need (growth, old age, sport)
- Contributes to ensuring a normal energy metabolism
- Has a positive effect on muscles and nerves
- Contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes
- Positive effect on normal blood coagulation
3-5 business days
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
Article Number: 102190
Vitamins, minerals and trace elements of the highest quality at the best price made in Austria.