Magnesium is essential for energy production and cell regeneration. There is a basic distinction between inorganic and organic magnesium salts, which differ in their effect:
- Immediate effect (organic magnesium salts) magnesium bisglycinate, citrate, glycerophoshat, malate have the highest and rapid absorption/availability and effect in the body (bioavailability) and tolerability
- Repository effect (inorganic magnesium salts) magnesium oxide
Functions of Magnesium Sports
- Support the muscles and the heart
- Positive effect on the nervous system
- Essential for regulating the electrolyte balance
- Compensates for increased magnesium losses (electrolyte balance)
- Contributes to maintaining normal bones and teeth
- Cover increased need (age, growth, pregnancy, lactation, chronic diseases)
3-5 business days
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
Article Number: 102501
Vitamins, minerals and trace elements of the highest quality at the best price made in Austria.