Magnesium citrate (= organically bound magnesium) in contrast to magnesium oxide and carbonate (both inorganically bound magnesium) has a very high bioavailability and is optimally absorbed by the body. In addition, magnesium citrate is also very well tolerated by allergy sufferers and sensitive people.
Functions of magnesium
- Supports the musculature
- Positive effect on the nervous system
- Essential for regulating the electrolyte balance
- Compensates for increased magnesium losses (electrolyte balance)
- Contributes to maintaining normal bones and teeth
- Covers increased need (age, growth, pregnancy)
3-5 business days
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
Article Number: 102101
Vitamins, minerals and trace elements of the highest quality at the best price made in Austria.