Vitamin E natural
Vitamin E belongs to the group of fat-soluble vitamins and includes a whole group of different chemical compounds, the so-called tocopherols.
Natural tocopherols have the highest absorption (bioavailability) compared to synthetically produced vitamin E.
Functions of Vitamin E
- Protection against oxidative stress (cell-damaging free radicals caused by tobacco or alcohol consumption, high-performance sports, UV radiation also in the solarium and heavy metals)
- Regulates the moisture balance of the skin
- Positive influence on wound healing
- Helps prevent red and raised scars
- Supports strong, healthy hair growth
- Positive effect on male gonads/sperm
- Supports inflammatory joint diseases
- Positive effect on the immune system
295 mg D-alpha tocopherol 400 i.U.
105 mg other tocopherols
3-5 business days
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
Article Number: 102534
Vitamins, minerals and trace elements of the highest quality at the best price made in Austria.